Skip to content
- We believe that there are a great need for Holy Spirit filled, highly trained Bishops and Senior Church Leaders today in the Body of Christ.
- We are committed to develop, train, and advise for growth, counseling, and guidance for all levels of ministry.
- GCOB seeks to have no authority in matters of doctrine, liturgy or internal administration over any member leader or organization. It is simply our commitment to fellowship, educate, and advise accordingly.
- It is the passion of our Patriarchs to see to it that we get combined exposure to Theological Terms, Church History, and Canon Law to propel us into a deeper relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The GCOB’s primary role is to provide support to enhance the skills, resources, and creativity of its members.
- The GCOB will challenges Bishops and other
senior Christian Leaders to move to higher levels of preparation, equipping,
and empowerment toward attaining the ministry vision that God has birthed in
- The GCOB will rely on the guidance of the Holy
Spirit in coaching its members for success. Whether our members are
denominational or not, we have the Holy Spirit within us, and that same Spirit
knows the plans, the giftings, the callings that He has for each of our
- The GCOB partners with the Holy Spirit, joining
in His work in the lives of our members.
- The GCOB is prepared to infuse skills and
expertise into the inner person of the member by teaching, modeling, advising,
- The GCOB’s leadership is mature in the faith and
its goal is to infuse into the member the basic tenants of that faith — its
moral codes, and spiritual disciplines.
- The GCOB brings expertise to the member by
providing what is lacking through teaching, modeling, advising, and guiding.
- The GCOB has field tested templates of what
constitutes effective episcopal delivery and results.
- The GCOB has over 100 years of Christ-centered leadership experience and scholastic attainment. This experiential and scholastic database is offered to all who qualify for membership.
- The GCOB’s leadership is trained to listen, to observe, and to customize the training approach to individual member ministry needs.